The JPT Japan Executive Committee (hereinafter referred to as the "committee") recognizes the protection of personal information as the most important task in carrying out and operating the “JPT Japanese Proficiency Test” of Korea YBM company in Japan. In order to properly manage personal information, we will establish a personal information protection policy, construct a personal information protection management system, and strive for its implementation.
Acquisition and Provision of Personal Information
- When collecting personal information, the purpose of use is specified in advance, and to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose, it will be done after obtaining the consent of the person in an appropriate manner.
- When using personal information, and will take measures to ensure that it is not used, beyond the extent that is necessary in order to achieve specified purposes.
- When outsourcing work involving the processing of personal information from outside or when outsourcing, we will establish and comply with the confidentiality of personal information, return and deletion of personal information at the end of the contract.
- If it is necessary to provide personal information, we will do so after obtaining consent of the person.
Purpose of using appropriate personal information
The personal information received may be used for the following purposes.
- Issuance / reissue of examination ticket and result
- Sending books, textbooks, and goods we sell
- Providing information on tests such as test guidance for JPT (Japanese Proficiency Test), changes, and updates, sending information about the committee's business and collecting data, and conducting questionnaires
- Use of JPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) of actual condition and analysis of candidate data, document preparation
- Providing information on teaching materials and learning programs based on Japanese and JPT (Japanese Proficiency Test)
- Providing information on recruitment of JPT (Japanese Proficiency Test) proctors
- Other information provided by the Committee and sending of issues of the Committee
Provision to third parties
The Committee does not provide personal data held to third parties without obtaining their consent except in the following cases.
- Based on the law
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- When there is a possibility that it may interfere with the execution of the office work concerned by obtaining the consent of the person
Compliance with laws and regulations
In handling personal information, the Committee observes the laws and regulations that apply to the protection of personal information.
If it is necessary to collect, use and provide personal information, observe the committee's personal information protection management system in accordance with the Japanese Industrial Standard "Personal Information Protection Management System Requirements (JIS Q 15001)" as part of our efforts to manage such information under strict control.
About the handling of sensitive personal information and sensitive information
The committee will only use information regarding disabilities (personal information requiring consideration) and health care, based on the consent of the person concerned, and ensuring proper operation. There is no acquisition, use or offer to third party for any other purpose.
In order to protect personal information, the committee will take the best and most appropriate measures to prevent improper access, loss, destruction, falsification, or divulgence of personal information.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
JPT Japanese Proficiency Test website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to encrypt the personal information that you provide in order to prevent external third parties from intercepting.
Dealing with complaints and consultations
The Committee respects the right of the person in relation to personal information, and is asked by the person to disclose, correct, add or delete information, stop using it, delete it, and stop providing it to a third party, as well as personal information. If there is a complaint or consultation, we will respond appropriately and promptly within the reasonable scope.
Continuous improvement of personal information protection management system
The personal information protection management system of the Committee will continuously improve as it adapts to the results of regular audits, the abolition of laws and regulations, and changes in the social environment.
Please check the settings if necessary.