About the actions on COVID-19
22th, July, 2020
Here is our measures against the COVID-19 infection.
・You must wear a mask to take JPT.
・Please take good care of yourself with washing your hands and doing gargles.
About our measures against COVID-19
The day of the exam
〜Before you come to the test centre〜
- Please keep wearing a mask while you are in transportation.
- The screeners do health check before you enter the test centre,If any of the following conditions below, you can't take JPT.
In this situation, we don't need your notice or procedure to canel. Also, we do not refund you the fee or reschedule your exam date.
- Please come to the test centre by only yourself in principle.
The health check
〜After you come to the test centre〜
- You must wear a mask in the test centre.
- You need to use the Alcohol hand sanitizer before you enter the test centre.
- The officers will use thermometer guns.
- The air will be circulated in the test centre.
- Please refrain from talking in the test centre to prevent the spread COVID-19.
- We allow you bring any of things we mention below.
Handwipes/ Alcohol hand sanitizer/ Disposable gloves(Clear)
In case of cancelation
We will notify you about the cancelation of the exam on our website due to COVID-19.
In this situation, we will refund you the fee. The method of refunding will be mentioned on our website.
About the changes in taking the exam
During this difficult situations, we can't guarantee the test centre will be operational because of COVID-19.
Please understand previously that paper test might be used instead of Computer Based Testing whlie it depends on the test centre.
In this situation, we will notify you prior about the preperation for the test on our wibsite so please check it there or through our App.
The JPT Japan Executive Committee